Merry Christmas and A Bit Of A Surprise!!!

Because I'm a really nice guy and am in the Christmas spirit, here are the chords for Backpacking Arounf Europe and Deeper Conversation by the one and only Yuna! I'll post it with the lyrics later but for now I'll just write down the chords because I'm freakin lazy.

Backpacking Around Europe
D, A, G, Gm (Yeah for the rest of the song, these are the chords, just repeat them.)


Deeper Conversation


Transcribed by the one and only, Nico Afwill Torunjuo Abel. Alright!

I promise to put the lyrics... once I feel rajin enough to do it. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

(Update: I've come across Deeper Conversation lyrics and merajinkan myself to assimilate the chords. And oh, I've colored the chords for ya)

(Update: Blogspot is acting dumb on me. So I replaced the text with an image if you don't mind)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Merry Christmas and A Bit Of A Surprise!!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 29, 2008 at 3:12 PM

    merry christmas?
    lambat la you! today is maal hijrah owhkay! X)
    selamat menyambut maal hijrah ya boy. :)

  2. ma says:
    April 9, 2009 at 12:47 AM

    Yo bro... thanx 4 da lyric... dah lama cari tau...hahahaha.. thanx again!!!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    April 16, 2009 at 5:37 AM

    Only an input, my version


    Deeper Conversation
    By Yuna

    Intro. G Dsus D9 D7

    Em D9
    Is your favorite color blue?
     D G
    And do you always tell the truth?
    Dsus D
    Do you believe in outer space?
      G
    I'm learning.. you
    (Em) D9
    Is your skin as tan as mine?
    D G
    Does your hair flow.. side ways?*
    Am D7
    Did someone took a portion of your heart?
    G
    and now I'm learning .. you…*

    [Chorus]
    (Em) Am
    And if you don’t mind, can you tell me all your hopes and fears
    D
    And everything that you believe in
    Em G
    Would you make a difference in the world
    Dsus                            D
    I’d love.. for you to take me to a deeper conversation
    G
    Only you can make me….

    [Bridge]
    Dsus G          
    I’ve let my guard down for you…
    Em            Dsus D
    And in time you will too

    [Chorus] 2x
    Em G D
    Deeper conversation with me
    Em G
    Deeper conversation with me
    Am D7
    Deeper conversation with me
    C Cm G
    Deeper conversation.... Does your name rhymes with mine?


    **Tab n Chording are made by irr