It Needs Both Way To Work, But This Is My Side of The Story


                The mind is a wonderful thing, complicated at times though. I sometimes wish I have the power to read minds, figuring out what’s going on in a person’s head so that I could plan my next move better. Some suggests reading body language is a way around it, but then I have to be trained to properly read a person like that show “Lie to Me”. I wish it were that easy to analyze a person, imagine all the things I could do!
                Sometimes, when I meet someone whom I rarely talk to or someone new, we’ll have eye contact and I get the feeling that the person wants to talk more but hesitates, and I’ve never made it any easier for the both of us because I hesitate too. Sometimes I get the feeling that the person wants to talk to me but the person can’t figure out what topic to talk about. That search for things to talk about goes in my head too sometimes.
                There’s never a sure-fire way to strike a conversation with someone, even with a person I know. I try to be myself every time but I forget that some might not be comfortable with what I do. The language I use is crude at times (especially if I speak in Malay, no profanity, just, crude), I speak my mind, I like to play with words and tease people. Most of the time it works, but sometimes, I have to make alterations and most of the time when I do make the alteration, it’s too late and everything becomes awkward. =/
                I wish there was a course in analyzing people, I would definitely take that.
               

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "It Needs Both Way To Work, But This Is My Side of The Story"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 23, 2010 at 6:15 PM

    just do it.. thats the best way,huhu

    rk140 guy,haha