Thoughtless


I haven’t been doing much thinking lately, deep thinking that is. Maybe it’s the summer season, or that may just be me trying to find an excuse. I just don’t feel like doing it, I don’t feel the need to take up a book and read it, or give more than five seconds of thought into an article. Everything I read was just skimmed through.
                Most of my actions are never thought out thoroughly as I used to, they’re always short-sighted these days. The other day I was eating at a Thai restaurant, I decided to eat outside but I didn’t think about the mosquitoes. Dinner was fun with the mosquitoes biting everywhere.
                Even when playing games on the PS3, I refuse to complete a puzzle-like challenge in Devil May Cry 3, which is odd since I usually just breeze through those. I gave up halfway, then played a mindless first person shooter game which only require reflex. Heck, I even gave up playing Metal Slug XX, and that required very minimal thinking!
                I know this is bad, not engaging my brain in something intellectual so to speak, especially 3 months of summer. This is going to be a very redundant post, man, I can’t even insert a meaningful post. I only hope that this won’t linger until classes start again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Thoughtless"

  1. Pison The Great says:
    August 24, 2010 at 1:21 AM

    Play Bioshock. You'll be jizzed in awesomeness.

    Who says first-person shooter games require just reflex? LOL

  2. Nico says:
    August 24, 2010 at 2:00 AM

    Finished both 1 and 2 ages ago. Last spring? Maybe late winter. You're slow, haha