Rocket by Yuna

Liked the song and thought I should list the chords down for you people. I wished I could tab Miss Zee Avi's songs instead but I would always be busy enjoying the song rather than concentrating for the chords and I need better hearing skills anyway.

A note, the fingering for this D chord is like you would an A chord, not the barre chord but the open A chord. It sounds better that way. So here you go



Now grovel at my feet!!! Hehehe.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Rocket by Yuna"

  1. Iman says:
    January 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM

    moreee!!more!!!lagu permission lak!

  2. Nico says:
    January 8, 2009 at 10:18 AM

    Ahahaha, permission eh? Seela if I'm rajin enough. I'm a very lazy person mind you.

  3. Iman says:
    January 9, 2009 at 3:49 AM

    awwww >,< dont be lazy T^T kk finee~i'll wait -_- *sob*

  4. Anonymous Says:
    April 14, 2009 at 4:49 AM

    Permision

    D7 G Em
    So what's the plan now?
    Am D7
    Are we or won't we?
    G Em
    So what's the deal now?
    Am D7
    Should we or shouldn't we?

    Verse.
    Bm Em G
    You've taking over my head again,
    Em Am
    I'm folding each memory in,
    C Am D7
    Asking permission to keep ..it in.. your (hand)

    REFF I.

    G Cm Bm Em
    Empty…..when will you love again,
    G Bm Em
    Empty.. is what you are,
    G Am D
    Without the nice things you had before


    D7 G Em
    So what was it to you
    Am D7
    Were we or weren't we?
    G Em
    Did it come back for you?
    Am D7
    Now there you finally see


    It's already been gone too long
    I shouldn't have pick up the phone
    I'm asking permission to pretend … we've moved on


    REFF. II
    Empty, Is what you'll find in here
    Empty … is what you'll see,
    A lot of things I've offered you

    What am i to you?
    Was I …. or wasn't I?
    So what you said was true,
    Did you or didn't you?

    You've taking over my head again,
    I'm folding each memory in,
    Asking permission to keep it in your hands

    (Back to Verse and REFF I)
    Was it love to you?

    Song by Yuna
    -END-


    Irr: is it right??? need your expert comment

  5. Nico says:
    April 15, 2009 at 4:04 AM

    Hmm, I'll check it within two weeks time. My guitar isn't with me now. Thanks for the chords, and is it possible for me to know your name?